Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and self-driven Marketing Manager to join Optimum Safety Management. In this position, you will create, lead and optimize outbound lead-generation and qualification programs as well as promotional and marketing campaigns for target market verticals supporting OSM’s sales team.
Your experience will include a working knowledge of the tools, strategies and architecture of conventional B2B and digital-based lead generation processes and platforms. You will support the development and implementation of marketing, product, intellectual property and branding strategies. Your skill-set and experience will enable you to play a key role in a wide variety of activities designed to help the company achieve its goals; adding measurable value to OSM through discovery, identification and definition of the needs of internal and external customers; developing solution-based value propositions and maintaining a consistent brand image.
You must be experienced in a fast-paced B2B sales environment with the ability and desire to lead and manage growth plan commercial objectives, hitting defined sales, profit and market share targets. This is a key position in the company to achieve our growth strategy.
We’re looking to aggressively grow market share in key target industries as well as accelerated growth in future verticals. You will be working directly with our executive team to execute this strategy.
If you’re looking for a high-impact position, then you’re in the right place.
- Develop and lead strategic product marketing and promotional communications and manage our online marketing efforts, including social media platforms and the company website.
- Develop long-term and short-term marketing plans and strategies, pricing policies and budgets aligned with overall market segment and company strategic goals and objectives.
- Work with the executive team to execute and continually update the growth strategy.
- Lead and manage development of promotional marketing collateral material for digital and conventional channel application.
- Manage outbound lead generation programs including but not limited to: content marketing, paid advertising, email marketing, account-based marketing, direct mail and events.
- Design and execute customer and market research and provide analysis of the data to determine a business strategy.
- Develop strategies/implement/maintain brand image.
- Work directly with the CEO to build, implement and manage strategic partnership with industry associations.
- Improve processes for lead generation through sales-hand off.
- Manage and forecast the marketing department budget to accelerate revenue and profitability.
- Ensure efficiencies in the marketing department, develop, institutionalize and achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) appropriate to support OSM business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have either:
- A Bachelor’s degree (typically in business administration, management, marketing or communications) with 5+ years experience in B2B, E-commerce, any industrial vertical or Safety Consulting; SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in Marketing Management with 10+ years experience in B2B, E-commerce, any industrial vertical or Safety Consulting; SaaS experience a plus.
- Commitment to continuous learning, teaching and improvement.
- Ability to build relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders to enhance engagement using team building activities and OSM core values.
- Work in a manner which encompasses all stakeholder and protects the integrity of the company and its services.
- Demonstrated experience creating value propositions.
- Experience creating marketing collateral through print and media.
- Adminstration and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as SharpSpring
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products; proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud products a plus
- Forward-thinking and strategic mindset
- Team Collaborator
- Managing external vendor contracts and relationships
Work Schedule Demands:
Standard hours are 8:00a -5:00p. Ability to work extra hours as required. May be required to travel overnight to attend seminars, conference and other business-related events. May be required to coordinate PTO schedules with other team members.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org