By now, most people are familiar with the “Swine Influenza”, or “Swine Flu” virus (the “virus” or “disease”) that has been reported in Mexico and most recently in the United States and Europe. Given high density areas such as mass transportation systems, schools, hospitals and the workplace, the potential is great for this widely circulating virus to spread from human-to-human in a short period of time.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Air Monitors Every Worker Should Know
- Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Management: What’s the Difference?
- Optimum Names Scott Rasor Executive Vice President of Insurance and Risk Management
- What Your Leadership Style Says About You
- Are Your Supervisors Seeing Hazards? Studies Suggest They’re Not