By now, most people are familiar with the “Swine Influenza”, or “Swine Flu” virus (the “virus” or “disease”) that has been reported in Mexico and most recently in the United States and Europe. Given high density areas such as mass transportation systems, schools, hospitals and the workplace, the potential is great for this widely circulating virus to spread from human-to-human in a short period of time.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Business Leaders Agree Safety Is Important – Then Why Is Industry Average Acceptable?
- Precast Plant Safety Assessment – Why It’s Important
- Why Workplace Safety Programs Are Important
- Expert Tips: Safety Committee Best Practices Every Workplace Should Follow
- Why Company Safety Culture Has to Start at the Top