By now, most people are familiar with the “Swine Influenza”, or “Swine Flu” virus (the “virus” or “disease”) that has been reported in Mexico and most recently in the United States and Europe. Given high density areas such as mass transportation systems, schools, hospitals and the workplace, the potential is great for this widely circulating virus to spread from human-to-human in a short period of time.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Real Cost of a Workplace Injury
- What You Need to Know About Cal/OSHA’s New Incident Reporting Requirements
- Should You Reward Your Employees for Following Safety Guidelines at Work?
- Ongoing Risk Assessments Are the Only Way to Ensure the Longevity of Your Safety Culture
- Safety Management Programs Should Be Audited Yearly